The Universal Prep Stand is our newest addition that performs above and beyond your standard Mayo stands.
- Adjustable height for greater convenience reaching supplies
- 40% more surface area than a standard mayo stand
- 4 locking casters to ensure that your instruments stay secure
- Durable powder coated base with stainless steel top
- Ease of mobility to suit your needs anywhere in the hospital
- Great for Double and Triple Lumen CVP as performed by anesthesiologists
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Height Range: 28"- 45"
Top Surface: 26" x 18" 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Weight: 33 lbs
Max Weight Limit: 25 lbs
Instrument Specialists, Inc warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. Improper use, neglect in care, or modifications of any kind will void any and all warranties of the product(s). Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. ISI agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number and serial number on the original dated sales receipt.